Shabby Chic Jars for Organizing Craft Supplies


 


How I orgnanize my craft supplies in jars decorated in Victorian / Shabby Chic style

In this delightful ASMR shorts video, immerse yourself in the world of creativity as I transform small glass spice jars into charming Shabby Chic containers for sewing notions. I've decorated the jar lids with pretty floral scrapbook paper, enhancing them with delicate white lace motifs. Then I hot glue faux pearl and gold-colored decorative buttons on the lacy bits. They turned out so beautiful, in a sort of blingy Victorian style but still great in my shabby chic style craft room. The jars serve as the perfect storage solution for tiny bows, buttons, beads, and more, adding a touch of vintage elegance to your sewing essentials and craft supplies

Here are some more close-up photos:







Comments